Manage your Day Air Account Online
Save time and money with Online Banking at Day Air Credit Union. Handle the majority of your routine banking transactions from the comfort of your home, office, or anywhere you’ve got internet connection.
Online Banking Login
Why Enroll in Online Banking?
- View up-to-date account balances
- Pay bills
- Open new accounts
- View detailed loan information
- Review account history
- Enroll in eStatements
- Setup e-alerts to notify your of account balances, due dates and more
- Update your contact information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Vote in Board Elections and much more!
Register for Online Banking by:
- Call our call center (937) 643-2160 during regular business hours
- Ask to be registered for It’s Me 247 while visiting a branch location
- Filling out & submitting the Online Banking Enrollment Form below
Tips for First Time Users
The first time you log into your accounts in online banking, you’ll need to enter your account number and temporary password. You’ll be required to change that to a permanent password in order to finish logging in the first time. Also make sure to change your username to something other than your account number for security.