Since 1945. To learn more about our history click here
William J. Burke
Anyone who lives, works or worships in Miami, Montgomery, Greene, Clark, Champaign, Darke, Preble, Butler and Warren Counties. Become a member today!
To make online payments from another financial institution, we can set up an Account to Account (A2A) transfer. Once it’s set up, you can log into Day Air Credit Union’s Online Banking and transfer funds from your other financial institution to your Day Air Credit Union account. Complete this form
and send it into us to enroll.
We can also set up auto pay from other financial institutions. For your convenience, we can set auto pay to pull monthly, bi-weekly or weekly. For both options, we do have a form we need completed and a copy of a void check.
With Mobile Deposit
through the Day Air app
. You must be enrolled in this product before being able to access it. You can enroll for Mobile Deposit through our mobile app or by contacting us
If you only have a savings account or share certificate with us and have not had a transaction, you will only receive a quarterly statement. When you make a transaction, you will receive a monthly statement.
Download the app for android here
Download the app for Apple here
Yes! We provide several types of home loans and we are confident we can find the right loan for you. There are three ways you can apply for a mortgage loan: online
, by phone
, or stop into any Day Air branch
We offer internal credit report and score services through our Credit Score Enhancement program, as well as through our partner, TRINITY Debt Management, to provide one on one counseling and online financial education courses. Learn more about TRINITY here
If you are using one of our surcharge-free network ATMs, you should not incur a fee. Find a surcharge-free ATM on our locator tool
. However, Day Air will not charge you for the first 5 ATM transactions you do, regardless of the network – but be aware the other financial institution may impose a fee.
At our three community branches, Kettering, Centerville, and York Commons, we provide safe deposit boxes. Learn more here
Yes. Please contact us
to make an appointment to ensure someone is available to notarize your document(s).
While you can choose either option, there are a few differences. Choose credit and you’ll be asked to sign for your purchase. All signature transactions go through the Visa network, and come with the additional security offered by credit card companies. That includes fraudulent use protection and Visa’s Zero Liability Policy. Signature based transactions have a daily withdraw limit of $1,000.
When you choose debit, you’ll be asked for a 4-digit PIN number. This purchase is then processed through an EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) system like STAR or NYCE. These networks don’t provide the additional liability protection offered by Visa. However, choosing debit at most grocery stores and gas stations allows you to get cash back. PIN based transactions have a daily withdraw limit of $300.
Our Supreme Checking earns a monthly dividend. A minimum balance of $500 must be maintained to receive dividends. Dropping below this balance may result in a low balance fee being charged. View the current dividend rate
You may start a Holiday Club account at any time. Deposits made throughout the year are transferred to your checking account on the last business day of October. If you need to take money out before that a penalty may be assessed.
Day Air provides three easy ways to apply for a loan.
1. You can apply online
2. You can contact our professional loan call center
3. You can stop by any of our branches
and a loan officer can take your application.
The Financial Planning Center
at Day Air Credit Union. This service provides Day Air members with investment services and advice. Day Air also offers educational workshops and many other financial services related to investing.
If your questions are account-related, please contact a Day Air representative at 643-2160 or 888-329-2472 weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and receive a reply before the end of the next business day.
Online Banking Questions
It’s Me 247 Online Banking
Both It’s Me 247 Online Banking and BillPayer are free services to our members. However, in BillPayer, certain actions may incur a fee such as Overnight Checks, Same Day Payments and transferring money to BillPayer from another Financial Institution. Fees will be disclosed at the time of transaction.
E-Statements give you access to up to 18+ months’ worth of account statements, so that you can view, print, or even save them to your local computer if you wish.
Yes. If you log into your online banking account, under accounts click on “Check Cleared.” Just type in your check number and click view. Cleared checks are stored up to 90 days.
Yes! Day Air Credit Union ensures the security of your account with password entry, firewalls, and encryption through Online Banking.
There are a couple of options:
- If you haven’t entered the wrong password three times locking yourself out (this is a security feature), log in with your username, and then click the “I Forgot My Password” link to regain access by resetting your password anytime for ultimate convenience.
- You can email us and we’ll reset your password and respond to your email within one business day.
- You can call us during normal business hours, and we’ll reset your password immediately.
Transactions you perform on It’s Me 247 are real time. They will instantly post to your account.
Log in to Online banking. You can enroll in Text Banking by clicking Go Mobile! at the top of the It’s Me 247 Online Banking toolbar. Then select “Text Banking Home” to access the enrollment screens.
Yes! With online banking you can open a new savings or checking account and start using it right away. Within online banking, click on the “new accounts” tab.
Day Air Credit Union is unable to provide support for the installation of your computer’s hardware or software; nor is the credit union liable for any technical support it does provide. If you have additional questions regarding your hardware or software, we recommend consulting your user’s manuals or contacting the manufacturer of your hardware or software.
LoanPay Xpress Questions
For first time users, all you need to register is your Day Air member number and three-digit loan number. For returning users, you will need your user name and password. All users are required to have a valid e-mail address.
Through LoanPay Xpress, you can use any Visa® or MasterCard® debit card or MasterCard® credit card from another financial institution. You may also use a checking or savings account from another financial institution. We are unable to accept American Express® or Discover® as payment methods.
Payments made from a checking or savings account from another financial institution will not incur a fee. Members paying with a debit or credit card will incur a $15 convenience fee.
All the credit/debit card transactions are treated as purchases when we process the payments. However, occasionally some financial institutions will treat other financial institution charges as cash advances. In these instances, you may be charged cash advance fees. Please verify with the financial institution that issued your credit/debit card on how these transactions will be handled.
You can make payments on any loan that are serviced by Day Air Credit Union. Student loans and some Mortgage and Business loans are not eligible for this service.
You can add an unlimited number of loans to your account registration. You will just need to know the account number, three-digit loan suffix and primary owner’s birth date.
New loans will be available to set up on LoanPay Xpress within one business day after the loan is opened.
Payments scheduled prior to 6:45 pm EST will be processed that business day. If the payment is scheduled after 7:00 pm EST it will be processed the next business day.
Yes, if it is done prior to the 6:45 pm EST of the scheduled payment date.
No. LoanPay Xpress is only able to accept payments using a debit/credit card, or your checking and savings account from another financial institution.
If you wish to make a payment using your Day Air checking or savings account, the following options are available to you:
- Login to online banking at DayAir.org and perform a transfer.
- Make a payment in person at any Day Air branch location or a local credit union near you. Find the nearest location to you by visiting Day Air.org
Yes. By using the Desired Payment Date, you may schedule one-time payments in advance to be made within the next 30 days from the current payment date. You can also set up weekly, bi-weekly, semi- monthly and monthly payments.
Yes. Each month you can pay more than your scheduled payment amount towards your loan balance. Additional funds paid will be applied first towards the interest due, principal, then late fees (if applicable). Your required payment will still be due the following month.
Payments will be credited to your loan account within two business days. We recommend that you schedule your payment prior to your loan due date to ensure avoiding any late fees.
Changes made in LoanPay Xpress will not be reflected on your Day Air Credit Union account. If you need to change the address listed on your Day Air account, please log into online banking to update your information.
Please contact Day Air Credit Union at 937-643-2160 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.
Glossary: Industry Terms
- ALM – Asset Liability Management
- APR – Annual Percentage Rate
- APY – Annual Percentage Yield
- ATM – Automated Teller Machine
- CU – Credit Union
- CUES – Credit Union Executive Society
- CUNA – Credit Union National Association
- CUSO – Credit Union Service Organization
- HELOC – Home Equity Line of Credit
- KMG – Key Member Group
- LTV – Loan to value – represented in a percentage.
- NASCUS – National Association of State Credit Unions Supervisors
- NCUA – National Credit Union Administration – an agency of the Federal Government that insures each members account up to $250,000.
- NCUSIF – National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund
- OCUL – Ohio Credit Union League
- It’s Me 247 – Day Air’s Online Banking Access
- Share – A credit union term for a savings account. This is the account that must have a $5 minimum balance to own a share in Day Air and partake in our membership.
- Share Certificate – A credit union term for what is commonly known as a Certificate of Deposit with other financial institutions.
- Share Draft – A credit union term for a draft (check). A Share Draft account is a checking account.
Glossary: Online Banking Terms
- Cookie – Some Web sites may track a user’s online activity with a “cookie.” A cookie is simply a block of text that the Web site places in a file on the hard drive of the viewer’s computer. Although a code in the cookie file enables the site to label a particular user, it does not identify the user’s name or address unless such information is provided automatically by the user’s browser.
- Encryption – A method for ensuring the privacy and security of a consumer’s personal finance information at a financial institution Web site. Encryption is the process of scrambling data so that only the intended receiver can use it. Consumers should make sure it is being used when sending sensitive information.
- Firewall – A means of protecting a computer system from unauthorized outside use.
- HTTP – Stands for hypertext transfer protocol, the protocol used for moving hypertext files over the Internet.
- HTTPS – By Web convention, pages who’s URL begins with https instead of http, are encrypted pages offered on a site that employs secure sockets layer. Also see encryption.
- SSL – Short for secure sockets layer. SSL is a protocol designed to increase security on the Internet by allowing encrypted files to be transferred from computer to computer. It works by using a private key to code data that’s sent over a SSL connections. See also HTTPS and encryption.
- TCP/IP – stands for Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol. It’s the protocol that defines the way information is sent over the Internet.
- URL – Stands for uniform resource locator. Term used for the address of a Web site, for example, www.dayair.org
Before you leave on your next international trip, contact Day Air Credit Union, and let us know when and where you will be traveling. We can make note of your travel plans and discuss your options if you plan to use your Day Air ATM/VISA® Debit Card or Credit Card while away.
If we know in advance, we can avoid any unnecessary blocks placed on your account due to suspicion of fraudulent transactions.
For your protection of fraud, credit card transactions are blocked in the following countries:
- North and South Korea
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
All PIN-based Debit Card transactions, such as that at an ATM or at the point-of-sale, are available with a maximum daily withdraw limit of $300. All Signature based Debit Card transactions (if you sign for them) are available with a maximum daily withdraw limit of $1,000.
If traveling abroad to any of the above countries, please contact Day Air to make special arrangements for Credit Card usage.
To report your lost or stolen VISA Debit or Credit Card, call 1-800-528-2273 immediately.
Why spend your time standing in line at exchange bureaus, banks or airport kiosks when you can quickly and easily order foreign currency at Day Air before you leave the country? You can purchase currency at any Credit Union Branch or online with My Travel Wallet, and it will be delivered as quickly as overnight. Upon your return to the United States, Day Air will buy back your unused foreign currency.
To place an order, or just check exchange rates, click here.
Available online with My Travel Wallet! It doesn’t cost much to protect your money while traveling.
Wire Transfers: Day Air offers both domestic and international outgoing wire transfers and also accepts both domestic and international incoming wire transfers. The fees for this service are extremely competitive.